Monday, November 10, 2008


Hey everypup, we wouldn't want you all to think we'd gone soft on ya... we still get out and about!

Mum took us to the Dam the other day...





Doesn't look very exciting, does it?!

Two corgi pulling team...

There were lots of things to hear and smell...



Here's the reservoir that is dammed by the dam! They drain it a little bit in the fall to accommodate for snowfall and spring melt... so it's a little lower than normal...

This is the spillway at the end of the dam, we thought it would make a great place for a water slide!

Leaving some PeeMail... I also had to leave a little PooMail...


The only bench! It's at the other end of the dam, we had walked 3/4 of a mile here... and we were tired! We didn't want to walk back!


Time to lay down...

We didn't think we'd exceed this speed limit, but we thought it was pretty funny since only foot traffic is allowed on the dam!

See that thing out there? That's the water intake where they rise and lower the level in the reservoir.


This is the gate to the intake, we thought the comment box was funny. Where would we get the comment cards??? And why would we walk about 0.5 miles to hand it into the comment box? BOL!!!









9 comments:

  1. Hi ladies,

    Very interesting post. I wouldn't have been able to make it even 1/3 of a mile. Did you have to walk back or did somebody carry you.

    Did you read about my flower post the Mommy is gonna do for me? O'd like my friends to send me a picture of their favorite flower so I can post it on my blof with a picture of who sent it. The Mommy is gonna do my post next weekend so if you want to please send one to me and let me know if I could use one of your pictures.

    The Mommy is gonna do another post tonight, maybe, about Woof! Stock. It soooooo much fin.

    Love ya lots.....Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love walkies and hikes and that dam looks like a fun place for an adventure!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, girls!
    You had an interesting walkie!
    That sign is funny!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great trip. You did a lot of walking! Thanks for sharing your trip to the Damn!

    Hugs, Kodak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool walk! Loved the signage and such!

    Dozer, Dots and Coop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls! I love walkies. It would be super fun to join you.

    xo
    SB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe the speed limit sign is there in case someone's doing zoomies?!? Mom said I was ripping through the dining room at about 60 mph the other day. Ha roo roo roo!
    Great pix! I like the one of Moxie on the bench bestest!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi mates
    Mum is going to buy Hobson and me a double long extension lead so that she can take us to the beach again. The dog park on the beach is riddled with eastern brown snakes now so she is too scared to let us run free. Rose doesn't stray too far from mum. It is getting very hot over here again. I do not like the hot weather at all.
    Take good care of yourselves. I won't be back blogging until 2009.
    Love from Hammer

    ReplyDelete