Tuesday, September 18, 2007

All about us...


Your age?
  • M: I'm 2 years old
  • I: I will be a year at the end of October, so I'm 10.5 months!
Your age when came to live with your people?
  • M: I was 6 months old
  • I: I was 8 weeks!
What color is the collar you’re wearing right now?
  • M: Its blue, pink, and purple - with a design on it
  • I: Well, ever since I chewed up my pink polka-dot collar I've had this indestructible winchester orange gun dog collar
Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
  • M: Hmm, Grammie
  • I: I love everyone and everyone loves me!
How much do you weigh?
  • M: I'm 27 lbs of muscle
  • I: I'm a growing pup, but am about 23 lbs right now! I will be a bigger pup than Moxie when I grow up...
Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up?
  • M: The wall
  • I: Cabinet in the bathroom
Do you like other Dogs?
  • M: Oh yeah, especially if they will bark with me
  • I: Everyone loves me, and I love everyone
Who is your best non-human friend?
  • M: Izzie!
  • I: Moxie of course!
Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls?
  • M: Squeaky toys!
  • I: Any toy!
Do you like to be brushed?
  • M: I don't mind too much
  • I: I try and get out of it... but it never works
Peanut Butter or Cheese?
  • M: Hmmm, I'd have to sniff then sample each first
  • I: Both, all, everything!
Do your people cut your toenails?
  • M: Yes, Daddy does it
  • I: Yep, what sis said
Any formal education?
  • M: BS in human psychology from Stanford University, MS physics from MIT, PhD of Law from Harvard University
  • I: Education? I might go to kindergarten next year...
Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
  • M: Little bit of both, I can run and herd like the wind, but I also like to lay around and relax
  • I: Both, I'm a total cuddle bunny, but I also like a good frap
Five nicknames your people call you.
  • M: Mud flap, Shipwreck, Monkey, M.D., Mox
  • I: Iz, Miss Kitty, Goober, I.D., Red
What is your best trick?
  • M: "Roll-over"
  • I: Talking, although I don't do that on cue... I recently learned "down"
Do you like kitties?
  • M: For a little bit, then I get bored with them
  • I: Yes, but they don't always like me
Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)?
  • M & I: We chased a mole for a while, but we didn't kill it.... we just kept catching it and letting it go, herding it, etc
When & why was the last time you went to the VET?
  • M: When I had a cough
  • I: When I was spayed
Where do you sleep at night?
  • M: With mama and papa in the big bed
  • I: I recently gained rights to the big bed! Now when I'm up there I don't move!
Do you like to swim?
  • M: Yeah, its ok, I'd rather float on a raft, though
  • I: Oh yeah, I swim, then climb on the raft with Mox and relax... then swim again!
Can you make puppies?
  • M: Papier-mâché puppies
  • I: Out of clay?
Your favorite place to visit?
  • M: Anywhere, but Grammie's is fun
  • I: The beach!
Do you give kisses?
  • M: Sometimes, to Mama and Papa
  • I: All the time! Sometimes I get yelled at for it too...
Can you potty on command?
  • M: Kinda
  • I: Sorta
To Cuz or not to Cuz?
  • M: We have an evil cuz, we chewed the devil horns off, does that make him a good cuz now?
  • I: Always, tiz cuz, any cuz, cuz its fun!

10 comments:

  1. Hey! Loved learning more about you two! But you must tell the WHOLE STORY about the arrest this past weekend! We all want to know!
    Love & Licks,
    Randi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gals :-)

    Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

    Love
    Opy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moxie & Izzie...
    Thanks for visiting my blog! Those are some pretty pawsome answers you gave...you girls are totally in sych with each other...that is so cool. I wish I had a sister....

    I've added you to my pals list...I hope that is ok.

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two look like you have a lot of fun together! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are stinkin' cute ! I love learning about the corgagals!

    I can't believe your peeps call you Goober, Iz. Moxie, I'd like to see you herd me.

    Come by and visit (you haven't done that yet)!

    Your Goober bud,
    Stanley (aka GooberStan)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys,
    This is fun. Thanks for sharing...hehe..it's nice to know more about you girls for sure. Have a great weekend yeah? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Corgi girls! I have to tell you the story about the corgi brothers from my puppyhood one day. Do you corgis always travel in pairs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey kiddos, thanks for the good info on you. please come by and herd us anyday. we need to be herded. we liked your name suggestions. you are funny puppers!
    woofers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Moxie! Your sister has a really great name, even if she's a girl! Mama says lots of names are used for boys and girls, and your sis is so cute I don't mind sharing it with her! (And I totally dig you and your name, too!)

    Izzie

    ReplyDelete