Saturday, August 25, 2007

Let's start in the beginning...

Hello All, Moxie here...
Mom suggested we start in the beginning, so logical she is I tell ya, when Izzie and I were just wee pups... I was born July 9th, 2005 and came to mom when I was about 6 months old... I sure was a cute whippersnapper if I do say so myself... I was still a pup and hadn't been exposed to much yet in my life... I sure did have a lot to learn.

Here I am first getting acquainted with mom and dad...

This is my first toy, mom still has it around, thinks it's cute because it was my first... Mom gets all squishy about that kind of thing... Moms, sheez.

I had my bashful moments...

I was such a cute kid...

So then Izzie came along when I was about 1 and a half years old, she was born October 27th, 2006 and came to us when she was 8 weeks old... such a little thing she was... she came all the way from North Carolina. Izzie had a lot to learn, primarily that I ruled the house... but I was a good big sister to her and we get along great now.

Look at those floppy ears, Izzie 8 weeks

Izzie never let being small get in the way of a good chew

Absolutely adorable

Pretty eyelashes

That kid loves to play, such a free spirit...

Who can resist that face...

Such a puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment