Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ok Pups, anyone who wants to play in the snow, come on over! We got about 8 more inches overnight! Woo hoo!!!

_________________



So here's a tag, what car best suits you? Which is most like you? What would you drive?




Izzie

Rough and rugged, would probably have big mud flaps with the chrome "mud flap girls" on them... truck would more likely be hot pink, with light pink custom flames... the horn would play "girls just want to have fun"... the interior would be something soft and lush....




Moxie

Classic and rugged, pretty much just as pictured here, complete with "aoooga" horn. Minimalist but comfortable and practical interior... powerful engine and all terrain tires make this truck unstoppable... 4 wheel drive and a winch to make sure!




So there it is... time to pass it on.... what vehicle best suits you pups?!

8 comments:

  1. Cool trucks! Those are very fun. I can see each of you in those with your heads hanging out and the wind blowing in your fur!

    Hugs, Kodak

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD... your puppies are adorable. I just found your page off of Army of Four's page. I am in Ohio too! We have about 8 inches too! FUN DAY in the snow. I have an aussie... she has some photos on my blog so come stop by and send us some love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cool trucks!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice trucks! I think it must be soo kool to ride on them!

    Butt wiggles,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  6. MORE snow?!!? We'll be right over!!!
    I really like Mom's little sportscar, so I'll stick with that. It is powerful and can go REALLY fast - but looks cool going slow, too. Ha roo roo roo!
    Play bows,
    Zim
    PS: AAAA-OOO-GAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey you guys are sure getting a lot of snow up there.
    The trucks look great. We are rather partial to the red truck.

    tailwags
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd really like to see you Corgi girls behind the wheels of your respective trucks! We can just hear the aroogah horn now.

    I'm not sure what I'd drive, but I have a feeling Stella would drive a steamroller!

    Goober love,
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete