Thanks to our wonderful friend Lacy we have been tagged! Here goes, this is a long one, way fun! Moxie's answers are denoted by the "M" and Izzie's with the "I".
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
M: I was named because of my personality; the word "Moxie" means the ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage. It involves having vigor, verve, pep, skill, and know-how. Mum apparently thought that was me.
I: Mum and papa wanted another name ending in “-ie”… and Izzie must have come to mind!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
M: I whimper sometimes, but I don’t cry
I: I fuss and whimper too, but don’t cry
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
M: No opposable thumbs, you know…
I: I like finger-painting in kindergarten…
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
M: Hmmm, turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
M: Sometimes I’m a bit motherly to lil sis Iz, but no true kids
I: Nope no kids, I’m still a kid!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
M: But of course, I’m a cool kat…
I: Yeah, everyone loves ME!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
M: Sometimes I get a bit mouthy when I’m playing fetch
I: What’s sarcasm? Can I eat it?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
M: Do dogs have tonsils?
I: What’s a tonsil? Can I eat it?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
M: Sure, I’m game!
I: Oh sure, I’m a fun lovin’ gal
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
M: We don’t eat cereal
I: What sis said
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
M: Mum put booties on me once, they were the neoprene kind… she and pap laughed so hard in the store because I pranced, picking me feet up really high when I tried to walk…
I: No shoes for me, let alone I don’t know how to tie them, so mine would be Velcro
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
M: Just call me Hulk
I: Heck yes, I’ll take you, bring it on
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
M: Never had any, but methinks vanilla
I: Sounds delectable, any flavor!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
M: If they smell nice
I: If they are wearing a hat
15. RED OR PINK?
M: I’m a scarlet red kinda girl
I: Pink for me, the girlie girl
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
M: My coat gets out of hand sometimes allowing mud and “other things” to get stuck in it easily
I: I’m still very puppy like and I still have the puppy attention span, or shall I say lack of attention span…
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
M: My former love
I: I don’t remember much of anything past about 3 minutes ago, Mum says I’m like a gold fish in that manner… so, um… I miss… um… what was the question again?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PLAY?
M: Yes, playing is fun!
I: What else would you do?!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
M: My coat is black and my feet are white
I: My coat is red and my feet are also white
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
M: Some rabbit and other vittles
I: Some beef tongue and other goodies
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
M: Papa snore
I: Pap snoring and Moxie sighing
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
M: Hmmm… light blue? Something soothing… sage green.
I: Bright yellow orange! Or maybe hot pink!
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
M: Yes, she is such a cool pup, we wish we lived closer to her and her mum so we could have play dates!
I: Of course, we love lacy! She’s such a sweet girlie! Us gals have to stick together you know!
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
M: The dog shows
I: I prefer cartoons
26. HAIR COLOR?
M: Black and white mostly, with some blue merle peaking through on my face and legs
I: Red and white, with a bit of blonde
27. EYE COLOR?
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
M: Nope, I have hound dog sight!
I: Contact who? I have a little black book...
29. FAVORITE FOOD?
M: Hmmm, favorite? Rabbit? Venison?
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
M: I like drama, real life stories
I: Happy of course!
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
M: Walk the line
I: Walk the line
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
M: I’m naked!
I: I’m in the buff tonight… oh wait, I’m in the buff every night!
33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
M: Well, in summer we get to swim, but I do like playing in the snow and I don’t mind the cold
I: Summer! I’m a southern gal, I don’t like the cold!
34. HUGS OR KISSES?
M: Well, my arms are too short to actually give hugs, but I do receive… I’m a kisser
I: Kisses! Kisses! Kisses! Kisses! Kisses! Kisses! Kisses! Kisses! Kisses! Kisses!
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I: Citrus fruits!
36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
M: Hmmm… Wally!
I: Hopefully anyone!
37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
M: George Bush
I: Margaret Thatcher
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
M: War and Peace
I: Cat in the hat
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
M: No mouse pad
I: Mom, did we have a mouse pad? Did I eat the mouse pad?
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
M: I like the BBC channel
I: I like the food network, especially that Emeril guy
41. FAVORITE SOUND?
M: The door opening so we can go outside
I: the dinner bowls clanking!
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
M: On the outer banks of
I: Yep, with mox in NC
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
M: I am FAST
I: I can talk and sing
45. WHAT IS THE BEST TIME OF YEAR TO GET MARRIED?
M: Hmmm, it would depend, maybe winter for me
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
OK, so in true tagging fashion, we will pass this onto:
Wally! The coolest corgador we know!
Momo! In honor of her 1st anniversary of blogging!